IT Director Skills
- Project Management.
- Manage IS employees in multiple locations and oversee
the day-to-day operations.
- Negotiate co-location contract for production server.
- Administrate all office documentation and financials.
- Develop clientele, hardware and software solutions,
identify and document business procedures.
Network Manager and Hardware Support Skills
- Design and implement Network/Internet infrastructure.
Desktop support to 300+ users.
- Email support using ArgoMail, Exchange 5.5 - 2003.
Spam filter and Anti-virus for mail servers.
- VPN, T1, DSL, Cable, ISDN - 99% up time. Voice and
data communications in multiple locations.
- Windows 3.x - XP, DOS, Novell 3.x-4.x, NT 3.x-4.x,
Server 2003, SBS 2000, SQL, ColdFusion, MIIS.
- Data Migration and integration of supplies and products
into web site. Data architecture, capacity management,
system integration, and data management.
- Design and implement three stage environment (production,
- Design and implement software interface between
web application and Quickbooks
- Designed and implemented a tracking system for
- Designed and implemented a tracking
system for pathology specimens.
- Designed and
implemented Customer service module.
- Visual Basic .net
- VB 6
- Dbase III
- Dbase IV
- Business Basic
U.S. Navy Skills Sets Related
to IT Industry and Management
- Work Center supervisor, Group Work Center Supervisor,
Divisional LPO, and Department LPO.
- Managed and supported Novell servers.